Social Media Manager role is open with an awarded and fully integrated PR/Social/Experiential agency. The Social Media Manager will be reporting to the agency Director.
This role will see you working on beauty and lifestyle clients.
The SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER is responsible for:
- Grow the agency’s relationships with its clients by driving innovative creative solutions.
- Ownership of Community Moderation and Engagement
- Supporting Content Managers & Producers in the development of content
- Sourcing user-generated content
- Evaluation of briefs and assessment of relevant resources.
- Management and mentoring of a social media intern across Community Management responsibilities
- 1-2+ years experience in a content and community management role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A proven ability to develop sound marketing strategies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
At TKR, we’re working with some of Australia’s most recognised Advertising Agencies, Entertainment Companies, and Tech startups.
- Advertising: Account Services, Production, Creative, Traffic, and Strategy.
- Entertainment: Broadcast, Media Partnerships, Planning, and Scheduling.
- Tech Start-up: Content, Planning, Marketing, New Business, and Strategy.