The Senior Project Manager works with the Project Management and Account Direction teams to deliver digital and print campaigns and projects. The focus of the role is on digital but there are often print requirements for integrated campaigns.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Manage multiple large digital and print projects (Inc Websites, iPad and iPhone projects, social marketing automation and banners).
You have high attention to detail, love working in a team environment but are happy to also take the projects and work autonomously. You will have at least 5 years plus digital project Management experience in an agency or similar.
- Progress Tracking
- Overall timeline management
- Strong Project Management experience.
- Print Production experience
- Conduct testing and proofing, working independently or with the QA team.
- Document copy, creative, HTML, technical and finished art briefs into internal staff
- Manage communication with clients.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 years + Project Management experience.
- Support junior project managers
- Strong Project Management skills with waterfall and Agile.
- Experience working on budgets over $150k
- Strong time management skills
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kirsty on 0415 067 052.