This new role will play a pivotal role in the development of our client’s e-commerce and analytical capabilities and offerings to their client. Reporting to the Business Director (Head of Client Services), you will be the campion across digital and e-commerce operations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Responsible for developing and executing digital marketing and eCommerce strategies, using methodologies, frameworks, and tools to analyse data and online behaviour to drive visitors through the purchase funnel and ultimately drive the online conversation.
You will have at least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Closely work with the E-Commerce Designers in the development of personalised content
- Support client with the overall product registration process
- Analyse KPI on web traffic and lead conversation funnels
- Measure and monitor the performance of content, adoption of new features and post-production builds.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience or knowledge of Hybris and Adobe Experience Manager is required for this role.
- Understanding of customer decision journey planning
- Have knowledge of User Experience and IA design principals.
- Knowledge of strategic frameworks and capability of using them to craft strategic recommendation.
Awesome, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from the team will be in contact with you ASAP.