Healthcare ClientsGlobal Ad Agency
We are representing a Sydney Advertising Agency in their search for a Senior Account Manager (SAM). To be successful for an interview, you will have experience working across either Health, Patient Support, Medical Education, or Rx.
This opportunity will see you supported by the management team and the account services team as you work across a portfolio of accounts within the agency.
The (Senior) Account Manager is responsible for:
- Actively managing the seamless running of the day-to-day activities across all of his/her accounts
- Providing strategic guidance and direction for each client
- Building strong relationships with clients and colleagues built on trust, respect and integrity
- Developing and maintaining strong, professional relationships with all agency partners (internal and external)
- Managing budgets & providing accurate forecasts
- Provide clear growth plans for accounts, challenging the status quo, highlighting benchmarks and desired targets focusing on opportunities and plans to maximise growth
- 3-4+ years of traditional marketing and advertising experience
- You will have a background working in Account Services in an ad agency.
- Having experience running multiple accounts across integrated comms, internal comms (B2B), and Brand Marketing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong financial management skills
- Interest in current technology and future trends
- Integrated agency experience
At TKR, we’re working with some of Australia’s most recognised Advertising Agencies, Entertainment Companies, and Tech Start-ups.
- Advertising: Account Services, Production, Creative, Traffic, and Strategy.
- Entertainment: Broadcast, Media Partnerships, Planning, and Scheduling.
- Tech Start-up: Content, Planning, Marketing, New Business, and Strategy.
Are You Thinking About Your Next Career Move?
Email your resume to email@example.com