This is an exciting opportunity to work with an independent pharma agency as they look to recruit this new role strategic role in the agency.
The candidate will be exposed to non-traditional ways to execute marketing communications in the pharma space.
The PROJECT DIRECTOR is responsible for:
- Actively managing the seamless running of the day-to-day activities across all of his/her accounts
- Providing strategic guidance and direction for each client
- Building strong relationships with clients and colleagues built on trust, respect and integrity
- Developing and maintaining strong, professional relationships with all agency partners (internal and external)
- Managing budgets & providing accurate forecasts
- 5+ years of traditional marketing and advertising experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A passion for pharmaceutical marketing
- A proven ability to develop sound marketing strategies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Unparalleled leadership and team-building skills
- Strong financial management skills
- Interest in current technology and future trends
At TKR, we’re working with some of Australia’s most recognised Advertising Agencies, Entertainment Companies, and Tech Start-ups.
- Advertising: Account Services, Production, Creative, Traffic, and Strategy.
- Entertainment: Broadcast, Media Partnerships, Planning, and Scheduling.
- Tech Start-up: Content, Planning, Marketing, New Business & Strategy.
Are You Thinking About Your Next Career Move?
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org