National Advertising AgencyBrand and Integrated ATL Marketing
This Integrated agency here in Sydney is on the hunt for a Group Account Director to join their growing team.
This opportunity will see you supported by the leadership team and the account services team as you work across a portfolio of iconic accounts within the agency with the support of the account services team.
The Group Account Director is responsible for:
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with our longstanding clients; adding value to their projects, and contributing to innovative ideas
- Managing a diverse portfolio, from one of the world’s most dynamic streaming brands to home builder retail campaigns
- Owning the room confidently, presenting and pitching
- Overseeing and directing your clients’ projects, from inception to delivery, ensuring the highest levels of quality and flawless execution
- Contributing to company growth through organic business development
- Working with the creative, production, studio and media team to conceptualise and deliver commercially viable work of excellent creative standards
- Living and breathing their clients’ business, constantly thinking of ideas and ways to help them grow
- Guiding the development of scopes, retainers, proposals and presentations
- Strategic leadership and understanding of the business environment
- 8+ years of traditional marketing and advertising experience
- Experience working in a brand agency is ideal but not essential.
- Having experience running multiple accounts across integrated comms, internal comms (B2B), and Brand Marketing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong financial management skills
- Interest in current technology and future trends
- Integrated agency experience
At TKR, we’re working with some of Australia’s most recognised Advertising Agencies, Entertainment Companies, and Tech Start-ups.
- Advertising: Account Services, Production, Creative, Traffic, and Strategy.
- Entertainment: Broadcast, Media Partnerships, Planning, and Scheduling.
- Tech Start-up: Content, Planning, Marketing, New Business, and Strategy.
Are You Thinking About Your Next Career Move?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on: LinkedIn