We are working with a global digital agency that is looking for a Group Account Director to run and manage a team across a portfolio of accounts in healthcare and pharmaceuticals.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a digital transformation marketing agency that helps clients harness their marketing environment to transform the way people think, feel, and act towards a brand.
The candidate will have experience managing accounts in a non-traditional way to execute marketing communications in the pharma space.
The GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR is responsible for:
- Actively managing the seamless running of the day-to-day activities across all of his/her accounts
- Providing strategic guidance and direction for each client
- Mentor and manage a team of 6+
- Building strong relationships with clients and colleagues built on trust, respect and integrity
- Developing and maintaining strong, professional relationships with all agency partners (internal and external)
- Managing budgets & providing accurate forecasts
- 10+ years of traditional marketing and advertising experience
- 3+ years of digital marketing expeirence.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A passion for pharmaceutical marketing
- A proven ability to develop sound marketing strategies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Unparalleled leadership and team-building skills
- Strong financial management skills
- Interest in current technology and future trends
At TKR, we’re working with some of Australia’s most recognised Advertising Agencies, Entertainment Companies, and Tech Start-ups.
- Advertising: Account Services, Production, Creative, Traffic, and Strategy.
- Entertainment: Broadcast, Media Partnerships, Planning, and Scheduling.
- Tech Start-up: Content, Planning, Marketing, New Business, and Strategy.
Are You Thinking About Your Next Career Move?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org