We are looking for a Digital Planner that has extensive planning experience working in an agency environment.
Our client is a Global Leader in Consumer Electronics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Planner will work with the client’s e-commerce performance and dotcom operations to increase ROI.
You will have at least 6+ years in a Planning role working in an agency environment.
- Analyse website, content, and sales performance data and make recommendations for improvements and enhancements
- Interpret your findings and generate consumer insight
- Monitor performance of the content
- Improve online visibility through on-page improvements and track organic search rankings.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 6 years + experience in a similar role
- Expert with web analytics using adobe analytics or Google Analytics and Hybris
- Digital Media (Google Search & Display etc)
- Knowledge of strategic frameworks and capability of using them.
- Experience with analytics code tagging
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from the team will be in contact with you ASAP.