An Account Director role is open with a well-known global ad-agency here in Sydney. This role needs an Account Director that has a solid Digital background.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day campaign, project and retained client work through production. Your experience with Behavioural Marketing and experience/understanding with data is needed.
Your experience spans across digital marketing, website, behavioral marketing, data, and digitally-led campaigns.
- Integrated (TTL) exp is essential
- Responsibility for the overall account including client budget, expense reporting, etc
- Contact between Agency and Client
- Contribute ideas for campaign planning, content and creative work.
- Build a deep understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape and how they impact the client.
- Working with the digital teams (Data, Developers, etc)
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Account Management and project management skills.
- 5-7+ years working in advertising/marketing agencies.
- 3 years of recent experience working in digital marketing.
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Awesome, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from the team will be in contact with you ASAP.