A great opportunity is open with a well-known TTL (Integrated) agency in Sydney. This could be an opportunity for an Account Manager that has at least 4 years experience in the role of AM to step into a SAM role or a SAM that has been recently promoted into the role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Supported by the GAD, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day campaign, project and retained client work through production.
You have high attention to detail, love working in a team environment but are happy to also take the projects and work autonomously. You have a great rapport with your clients and have a passion for the Advertising and Media Industry.
- Integrated (TTL) exp is essential
- Responsibility for the overall account including client budget, expense reporting, etc
- Contact between Agency and Client
- Contribute ideas for campaign planning, content and creative work.
- Build a deep understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape and how they impact the client.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Account Management and project management skills.
- 2-4 + years working in advertising/marketing agencies.
- Strong presentation skills
- Understanding of the Production lifecycle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Awesome, email your CV to email@example.com and someone from the team will be in contact with you ASAP.