A great opportunity is open with a well-known TTL (Integrated) agency in outer Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Supported by the AD, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day campaign, project and retained client work through production.
You have high attention to detail, love working in a team environment but are happy to also take the projects and work autonomously. You have a great rapport with your clients and have a passion for the Advertising and Media Industry.
- Integrated (TTL) exp is essential
- Experience in Retail Marketing or BTL Marketing is essential.
- Responsibility for the overall account including client budget, expense reporting, etc
- Contact between Agency and Client
- Contribute ideas for campaign planning, content and creative work.
- Build a deep understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape and how they impact the client.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Account Management and project management skills.
- 2-4 + years working in advertising/marketing agencies.
- Strong presentation skills
- Understanding of the Production lifecycle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Awesome, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from the team will be in contact with you ASAP.