Our client is looking for an Account Director with solid agency experience working in social/content to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a social marketing agency and harness your passion for delivering world-class creative ideas that are powered by people.
The Account Director is responsible for:
- Has a thorough understanding of the client’s business, and the category
- Providing strategic guidance and direction for each client
- Owns key relationships with digital marketing specialists in the client organisation.
- Provides day-to-day project direction
- Articulates a strong point of view on all things social, and is able to find solutions by collaborating with creative teams, producers, media agencies, and clients.
- lead meetings to ensure efficiency
- Managing budgets & providing accurate forecasts
- Provide clear growth plans for accounts, challenging the status quo, highlighting benchmarks and desired targets focusing on opportunities and plans to maximize growth
- Seeking new business opportunities
- 6+ years of client services experience
- Fluency in a wide range of social platforms and analytic tools
- Experience in building strong and trusted client relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A proven ability to develop sound marketing strategies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Unparalleled leadership and team-building skills
- Strong financial management skills
- Interest in current technology and future trends
At TKR, we’re working with some of Australia’s most recognised Advertising Agencies, Entertainment Companies, and Tech Start-ups.
- Advertising: Account Services, Production, Creative, Traffic, and Strategy.
- Entertainment: Broadcast, Media Partnerships, Planning, and Scheduling.
- Tech Start-up: Content, Planning, Marketing, New Business & Strategy.
Are You Thinking About Your Next Career Move?
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org